Sunday, February 27, 2011

Home Spun Birthday Party

I know there a many options out there for birthday parties but there is just something about the simplicity of a home birthday party that makes me smile. Here, are some photos from a recent home party for my 11 year old daughter. We had no real theme, just had fun making homemade pizzas, playing boardgames and make your own ice cream sundaes. So simple and the girls had a blast! 






My friend, Allison Fannin, made these precious personalized luggage tags for the girls as party favors. She also customized water bottles for us which I unfortunately did not get a proper photo of.


Playing Apples to Apples





Making Pizza


Ice Cream Sundaes


Fortune Cookies were a big hit!



Happy party planning!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your simple is my extravgant! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh...love my childs deer in the headlight look, classic. Hope all of the pics came out ok, I'm not used to playing with a big heffer of a camera like that...

    ReplyDelete