Saturday, September 4, 2010

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love mid century modern design...

Mad-men-title-card.jpg
I Love Mad Men...well, actually I have no idea  the plot or the story line.  I pretty much watch with the sound off. What, then, do I love about Mad Men? The Clothes, the hair, the suits, the time period, and of course, the clean, no fuss interiors.




Mad Men Sets modern home office


modern entry by Christiane Erwin


Add caption


modern home office Baroque Wallpaper from Design Public






eclectic dining room by Niche Interiors










Brentwood Addition modern kitchen







modern family room by Cecile Lozano Interiors
Add caption

modern living room by Natalie DiSalvo


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am a huuuge fan of mad men-esque interiors! so clean-lined, mod...

    ReplyDelete