Monday, June 6, 2011

Follow me to OAK House 5.

Hey friends and followers, I'm sure you know by now that As Good As It Gets has a new home and a new name. As Good As It Gets was a great place to get started and learn everything I did and did not want my blog to be. I'm sure you are all wondering what OAK House 5 is and how I came up with the name OAK House 5, well, OAK is the first initial of each of our three daughters Olivia Abigail Kate and Of course House is for my love of everything that makes a house a home. I blog about family and friends, cooking and crafting, music and fashion, and of course my love for decor and design. And 5 because, of course, there are five of us in this House. OAK House 5 is nothing but my own little thoughts, musings, ideas and creative outlet. For those of you following Good As It Gets, I hope you will now follow me at OAK House 5. now, just scroll down and click the follow me link just like before! Happy Blogging!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment